Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Todays Updates from Michele

I emailed Michele to find out if there was any information about our referral - this is our ongoing conversation . . .

I just heard that the medicals are not done. I will email Stefani and see what I can find out. Michele

and then . . .Stefani replied that she has the translation of the growth chart but not the medical but that it could come any time . Hang in there mate. Cheers.

A few hours later . . .Ellie, it is taking all my willpower to keep my mouth closed as I have been sworn to do. At least you know this is the week you will meet your daughter. Michele

Finally . . .Let’s see what happens tomorrow. And then we will talk. AND I opened your absolutely beautiful card tonight. How thoughtful. Thank you Ellie. I am not enjoying your wait either just so you know. Goodnight. Michele


No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11