Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Days, Hours, Minutes . . .

I feel like it has been a lifetime since we found out the list of new referrals had arrived and is being translated . . . .When will CHI call us with our referral?? I make up scenarios all day long! I have been focusing on Saturday morning here - which is Friday afternoon in the US. Only 18 more hours (I hope!) Do you think I will be able to sleep tonight?
All moms remember how long that last week (of pregnancy or waiting to get referral/travel etc) was. UGH! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long! millions of minutes, trillions of seconds . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11