Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Email from Michele (our CHI rep)

It’s my last day in Philadelphia. I head back to CT on the train today. Hopefully I can get more sleep there. Are you sleeping at all or just sitting next to the computer? Heidi and I are so excited for you but trying not to drive Stefani crazy. We keep sending her messages but chances are she know exactly which child she will refer to you. Hopefully we will know soon. Regards, Michele

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11