Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Friday, August 17, 2007

He who forms the hearts of all,

Tuesday August 14th, I read in my bible (I''m reading the 1 year bible - so it was that days reading) "he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do." Well it was that day we got the referral for Crystal Spring- but BEFORE we got it. I just knew God was saying He formed our little girls heart, so that she would be ours! When I got the email that we had a referral for a little girl with a congenital heart condition I KNEW she was meant to be ours. If she wasn't Special Needs this little girl would never have been matched to us. We have had several comments that she looks like our family - especially Isabella. Why is it so amazing that God is God? I guess there is so much hope in knowing he cares about the details of our lives.

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11