Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Friday, August 10, 2007

GUESSING.

We have a bet going on our little girl.

Here are our guesses:

name - When we will receive referral, age at referral, weight, which girl (see post from August 7th - List #19 Names)

Matt - Tuesday, one year old, 14 pounds.
Ellie - (Saturday), Tuesday, 2 year old, 24 pounds - ELOISE
Jonah - Sunday, 1 year old, 18 pounds, CRYSTAL SPRING
Isabella - (Sunday), Tuesday, 1 year old, 16 pounds - CLOVER
Elijah - Monday, 1 year old, 10 pounds (oh my :) - CRYSTAL SPRING

Debbie - ANNABELLA
Rebel - (Saturday), BRIGHTON
Ashlyn, Tuesday, CRYSTAL SPRING

Do you want in?

1 comment:

Ashlyn said...

Ellie, my guess is Chrystal Spring and the day will either be Saturday or Tuesday!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11