Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

From Stefani,

I emailed the Waiting Kids coordinator - she is the one responsible to match us with our daughter - this is her reply to me:

I can tell you that we indeed have a very special and beautiful little girl that we can't wait to introduce to you as soon as the translations are completed. We cannot introduce her to you until the translations are done but we are hoping that she will be a Witt. We can't wait either but we have yet to wait some more. I'll let you know just as soon as I do. Stefani

So . . . It will be at least Tuesday - Sydney time.

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11