Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Just a hint?

Michele sent this email on Sunday (Saturday in the US)

Ellie, I know you are VERY anxious but I think you are going to be ecstatic once you receive your referral. That is all I am allowed to say. Hopefully the translated medical will not have any significant surprises. Regards, Michele

I asked for a little "hint" about our little girl - her reply:

Ellie, until the translations are complete, we won’t know for sure if this is your little girl but I have seen her picture and she is adorable. I think you will be thrilled when you see her. I am sorry I cannot say more – I do know how hard this must be. Think of it like a child waiting for Christmas. The outcome will be all worth the wait. Regards, Michele

It does feel like waiting for Christmas! Hopefully it will only be 24 more hours!

Have a wonderful Day,

Ellie

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11