Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

List #19 Names.

OK, There are a million things to do around here but since I am anxiously awaiting our referral I thought I would imagine which little girl she might be? Here are the names of all the kids on List #19. (names are towns in Utah)
Take a guess as to which one will be referred to us!
Annabella
Brighton
Clover -
Corinne (pronounced Ka Rin)
Crystal Spring
Eden
Eloise kept her Shunyi foster name so its not in Utah (I want this girl!)
Geneva
Harper
Kayenta
Lynndyl
Monroe
Salem
Shauntie
Terra
Vivian

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11