Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Parameters of Child requested

Michele asked us to clarify what age we would consider the perfect choice for our family - this is my answer:

Yes, please say 6 months to 3 years. As far as preference . . . . we would love a 2.5 year old that has a "spark" - and is beautiful! :) so, we would prefer that 2.5 year old with a spark. OR we would be happy to have the child meant to be ours whether 2.5 or 8 months. I am not sure this makes sense but hopefully it will help.

Good Luck with that :)

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11