Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The wonder of Autumn!










It is Autumn in Australia and a tree near our driveway is dropping beautiful yellow leaves. Everyday as I drive in it begs me to take photos :) Yesterday we were playing in the front garden so I grabbed the camera, popped Tia next to the tree and watched her experience touching the bark of the tree and exploring the leaves for the first time in her life. It is so sweet to watch as she experiences these little wonders. Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Rebel said...

These little wonders....

Are you still pinching yourself to make sure this is real??? I am each and every day! I thought we would never get here my friend... but here we are!

Australia sure is beautiful right now... I am loving all the beautiful trees as they are changing color... and the cool weather is wonderful!

Tia is beautiful... can't wait to meet her soon... very soon!

Rebel

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11