Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Playing with iphoto



I got a Mac computer and the photo system is great. They have a lot of edit functions that are super easy to play with for a computer illiterate mom like me. The top photo I played with . . . and the bottom is the original so you can see what it was like before. In the original Tia had white scrunchies in her hair that I edited out - I have yet to figure out the feature that copies a photo before you edit it, or how to restore something you've edited. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every day I check the site to see what you and the little miss are up to. You're lucky she puts up with all your picture taking. Tell her its all her grandma's fault, she didn't take enough pictures of you when you were a baby.
Love Mom

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11