Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Friday, May 30, 2008

The dentist.

Tia was at the dentist with Isabella & Elijah yesterday and I mentioned to the dentist that my friends daughters adopted recently has teeth that were rotting out of her mouth (she's 3.5) and she has to go under general anesthesia to have major work done. It will cost $6,000.00 (ouch!). I asked about Tia's so he said he would just quickly check her teeth - he said they look fine, WHEW! I was just wondering if I needed to worry! The dentist asked Tia "do you want to sit on my lap?" and she said "NO!" Good girl, Matt was happy :) she wanted to sit in the chair and she was so good for him and let him look in her mouth. Afterwards he asked her to let her mommy brush her teeth (she hates to) and she said hhmmmmmmmmm - and then shook her head "yes" so funny!


No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11