Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Maria Chapman 2003 -2008

Steven Curtis Chapman, the amazing singer/songwriter ("Cinderella" is his newest song . . . ) and adoption advocate lost his 5 year old daughter Maria last week in a tragic accident. Please be praying for this family. If you would like to visit their blog I'm posting it here. My heart aches for this special family who have inspired so many people in the adoption world - they have been in my thoughts and prayers over the past days.

http://chapmanchannel.typepad.com/marybeth/

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11