Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Look Ma, no hands!

Look what Isabella taught Tia today! She stands with her hands up everytime Bella shows her what to do, and gives her that winning sister smile :) (with anyone else, not so much!)

Here are a couple of Easter Photos. She is so totally silly :) She is always making us laugh! Noone taught her this, it is just her own idea . . . . (I know she shouldn't be sitting like this . . . . )

They are ready to go get those eggs . . .

3 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

It's so great to see the picture of you children all together! Tia is so beautiful. I'm glad you had a fun day.

~Lynn

Angel said...

OH WHAT A CHARACTER!!! How can you not smile at that little princess. :0) Angel

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!! What a perfect addition to your family. She is just so beautiful. We are so happy for you all.
Sherry

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11