Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Enjoying Tia

This photo was taken on Tia's first day with us . . . . she looks so different/happier now! I thought you'd like to see all the kids together Grandma Judie!
I just wrote a nice long email all about Tia, but somehow it got deleted and now my time is up as the internet is closing.

We are doing great and will post again tomorrow,

cheers from Hangzhou, land of beautiful silk, including our sweet ChouZhou - silk boat :)

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11