Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

PandaTime


Tia started a little music/movement class today - we liked it better than the gymnastics class she did a few weeks ago. Tia LOVED it actually - she really likes music and they did cute little songs with movements that she totally got into. . . . she was jammin'! The second half of the class was more like gymnastics and she liked that too :) How can we not like a class called "PandaTime"??

2 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Sounds like a great class and Tia does look like she's having fun. Love the name too. Cute Olympic mascot in the background!!

~Lynn

Anonymous said...

Ellie,

Tia looks so wonderful!!!What fun to play and enjoy music and movement.Your photos are super and capture the mood and moments of your little princess beautifully.
(I will be e-mailing you privately soon to share some great news!)

Hugs to you!
Cindy

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11