Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby Dolls

Tia is so cute playing with her baby dolls! She was sharing her frozen yogurt pop with Baby Hope on Friday - I had to wash Hope's face off as well as Tia's when they were done :)

Tonight when I was putting Tia to bed she took my hand and had me stroke her Bitty Baby "BeeBee" on the head through the slats of the crib as I do to her while she is falling asleep . . . . It's so cute to see Tia using her imagination in her play! She is too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet. I am glad the girls are feeling better. I hope you get caught up on your zzzzzz's. Her outfit is too cute.

Hugs
Sherry

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11