Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

feeling better?!



It has been a looooooooonggggggg week with both girls sick and on anitbiotics, Matt has had "duty" this week which means he leaves at 6:30 am and gets home about 6:30 pm - I'm tired :(

The good news is everyone is better (though Matt is on duty for another week . . . .) Here are a couple of photos of the Princess of Quite A Lot!

2 comments:

Rebel said...

Oh Ellie... so glad they have been sick... and man oh man, I know how "not fun" it is for duty week... all those extra phone calls too! : (

Tia is looking beautiful! I love her little outfit!

Talk soon! Rebel

Rebel said...

Oh Ellie... so glad they have been sick... and man oh man, I know how "not fun" it is for duty week... all those extra phone calls too! : (

Tia is looking beautiful! I love her little outfit!

Talk soon! Rebel

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11