Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Meeooooooowwwwwww!


We were eating Pad Thai and Tia took a noodle and put it on her lip and started saying "Meow, meow" - it took us a moment to realize she meant it to be whiskers and she was pretending to be a kitty cat! too cute :)

Then, Matt asked Elijah to do something and when he didn't respond Matt started counting "1 .. . . "2" - Tia says! We all started cracking up! What a smart cookie!

2 comments:

Rebel said...

Oh Ellie ... I am still so sad that I gid not get to meet Tia and see you guys one last time before I departed Australia.

Tia is too cute!!! and... yes... very smart it seems!

Cheers, Rebel

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tia, you make a cute kitty! Maybe you will want to be a little kitty cat for Halloween! Love Annie and Madeleine

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11