Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kindy fete'

Elijah was so sweet helping Tia through the Jumping Castle!
she does look very tired in this photo! She went home early for her nap!
Here in Australia they call it a fete' (fate) and it is the school fair :) We went to Elijah's Kindy fete' on Sunday and Tia had a great time. She was a little afraid of the animals in the Kindyfarm but she got some great practice on her animal sounds :) almost all the animals in "The Very Busy Spider" (her very first favorite book!) were represented! (except the dog and cat and she can see & hear those at home!)

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11