Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Birthday Girl!


Today we celebrate Tia's second birthday. Since this is her first birthday with us and that she will know was celebrated, I would love to have some birthday wishes for her memory book. If you are a family member, a friend, have followed our journey to and with Tia or just dropped by for the first time- do you think you could post a comment wishing Tia a Happy Birthday? I promise your comment/birthday wish will be printed and put in her memory book so she will know how very much she is loved!

Big Hugs :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tia,

Happy Birthday! Today you are two years old!! You are a very beautiful and blessed little girl. God has given you a wonderful family to love and who loves you. My prayer for you is that you continue to grow strong and healthy, that you will grow in your knowledge of God and the Lord Jesus Christ, and understand how much He loves you. God will always be with you! May you learn that there are many great and precious promises in His word that belong to you.Promises of health, joy, peace, protection,love...

Have a wonderful, fun filled day and a very blessed year!!!

Love,
Cindy Fromme and family

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh Happy Birthday Sweet Tia! I have tears in my eyes thinking of the celebration. Your family waited so very long for their princess.

Sheng ri kuai le!!

~Lynn & Olivia

TobyJ'sMama said...

Happy Birthday, Tia!
I hope Toby and you can meet someday... he just turned 2 in April, so you'd make great pals!!

Love,
Your Mommy's old friend,
Wendy

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Tia! I found your blog a few months ago from Angel's. Your family is so blessed!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tia!! We wish you many more to come. July is a great month to be born in - mine is the 16th. We can celebrate our birthdays together when you come back to the US.

We cannot wait to meet you!

Love,

Dave, Stephanie, Matthew & Jeffrey

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Little Princess!! Have a wonderful birthday, with lots of presents, cake, and love. You are such a special little girl. God bless you and your wonderful family. We can't wait to meet you.

Love,
John, Sherry, Alex and Justin

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy 2nd Birthday TIA..we can't wait to meet you!
from your Wisconsin cousins!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11