Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tumbelina



Tia LOVES gymnastics! She walks on anything that will work as a beam, she hangs and swings on every bar and even does the monkey bars! her latest achievement is a somersault - she can almost roll all the way over! Here she shows off her skill. (She WON'T smile for the camera - or wear a clip in her hair if she realizes it is there).

2 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE that first picture!! Presley learned how to do a somersault a couple of months ago, much to her surprse. She is so darn heavy that once she puts that head down, the body just falls over!! Not at all graceful the way Tia's look!! What a cutie Tia is!!

Anonymous said...

Just like her mama, only she's cuter! (Just Kidding)
Mom

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11