Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

jampoline!





Here are a few photos of our little jumping girl. Tia looooooooves to jump on the trampoline - and all around the house for that matter! Yesterday the word "frog" was mentioned and she started hopping everywhere saying "frog, frog, frog . . . " Pretty exciting for a little girl who started walking less than 10 months ago :)

If anyone has advice about the colors in my photos - please share :( I am so frustrated and iphoto only seems to make the colors worse . . . so these are SOOC - I know I need to learn photoshop but it does seem like my Canon Rebel Xti is not giving me good color! any suggestions?

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love these pictures!! She looks so happy! I don't have Photoshop. I use Kodak Easyshare software quite a bit. It is free to download. Also, Flickr has a really good editing program. I don't really know what I am doing, I just play around with it until it looks good to my very unprofessional eye!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the little muscular thighs! Don't know anything about pictures but I like yours! Annie

Kim said...

I love checking in on little Tia! She is so cute and getting so big! I've wondered if our girls knew each other in China. It seems like they would have.
Blessings,
Kim
www.littlethingsilove.blogspot.com
www.myadoptionwebsite.com/simplysophie

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11