Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

all by myself!


Jonah convinced Tia to swim in the little dinosaur swim ring today - she was really proud of herself!

It cracks me up the way the other 3 seem to stalk Tia sometimes!
fyi: the kids had begged me to let them swim in their clothes. . .just in case you were wondering . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know much about the pictures. I think they are great. I love to see them. Until you said you were having problem with the color, I did not think about it. I didn't realize the kids were in clothes, that is funny. How I miss the warm days of summer!! It is sooo cold. We had ice yesterday and flurries this morning!!

Hugs to all your little fishies
Sherry

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11