Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Egg Hunt

So much fun. We joined the American Club here in Sydney for a good 'ole Easter Egg Hunt on the beach. Tia loved it! We all loved watching her love hunting for her "Tandy Eggs". Two is the perfect age for all these fun holidays. How cute is this little stinker of ours??
IMG_3800IMG_3830
IMG_3823
IMG_4036_2
IMG_4043
IMG_4067
ps. the dress is by Lynn at Livi Lu and we love it!!

2 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Tandy Eggs....that's adorable! By looking at the last picture, I'd say she had a great time! :)

~Lynn

Amy said...

Very cute!! I LOVE the last picture! I'm going to have to go check out the site where you got her dress. Adorable!!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11