Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Panda Dress & Mia Hope

Panda Dress

I put this dress on Tia yesterday to try to get some photos of her on her very first "Forever Family Day". (can you see how difficult it is for me to get good photos of her?) Once I put it on I realized that Robin, the woman that made the dress as a fundraiser for their adoption was in China getting Mia Hope. Sure enough when I checked their blog they have Mia! (same Forever Family Day as Tia's, just a year later!) Click on her name to go to her blog - they could use some prayers as Mia was in a loving foster family and is grieving for them. I'm so excited for Robin and her family as they worked so hard and waited so long to travel to finally meet their beautiful Mia.

1 comment:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Tia looks so sweet in her panda dress! Her expression is adorable.

~Lynn

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11