Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

No Hands But Ours

Have you ever noticed this site button on the sidebar? If you are interested in reading our adoption story it has just been added to the site. There are so many incredible stories and if you ever have time I encourage you to grab a cuppa and get ready to be inspired! If you wanted to adopt from China but have been scared away by the current wait times or if you logged in and are really discouraged, PLEASE read these stories and consider a special needs adoption. We honestly have never for a moment regretted our decision to adopt our "special needs" baby, and I don't think she's regretted adopting us either!

On a different subject: You know how I've been suffering photo library computer problems? I don't think the photos that I chose for our story (because those are the ones I could find!) are very good - what do you think? Should I send some different ones? This is really bugging me (I'm a bit OCD that way :) so please give me your feedback!

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11