Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Say a little prayer :)

The computer goes to the Apple Store tomorrow where they will try to retrieve our photos. Thanks for everyone's comments - I do know we will be setting up our hard drive to save automatically nightly. I have no idea how we will do this but I know WE WILL BE DOING THIS!

On a better note: The photography class I am taking through Scrapgirls with the AMAZINGLY talented Pixel Fairy Princess - started on Friday and I am already learning soooooooooo much! She rocks!!!! I can't wait to share some photos I took today with you however I can't use my MAC and this pc does not have my Canon software on it. I am loving this class! FUN FUN FUN!

More important than my photos - could you please stop and pray by those affected by the Bush Fires here in Australia? There are over 130 confirmed dead and soooooooooooo many families have lost their homes. Please pray that peace of God will be able to comfort those affected. Thank You for your prayers.

4 comments:

Faith Hope Love Photography said...

I thought it was you I was taking the class with...I love your photos always and have to agree that it is an awesome class!! Faithful follower:)

DawnS said...

Ellie - are you guys anywhere near the fires? We are and will continue to pray for all those that are being affected!

DawnS

DawnS said...

Ellie - are you guys anywhere near the fires? We are and will continue to pray for all those that are being affected!

DawnS

DawnS said...

Oops sorry - I have no idea why that last comment posted twice!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11