Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

a potty story.

The guy came to replace our cable box today. We have been staying home anyway since we have been potty training Tia after her recent successes. Tia was wearing a little dress on and nothing under it since I do the "naked" method of potty training. Anyway, Tia seemed to warm up to this man who happened to be Chinese (I think) and she chatted to him as he was doing his work while I tidied up the kitchen. As soon as he was finished he seemed to race out of the house. I was thinking that he has a very good work ethic!

I went in the family room to see Tia playing happily and I noticed a big wet spot on the carpet only 3 feet from where Cable Guy was working. oh my goodness! I'm thinking he heard the whole thing. Sheeesh :( He must have some great stories . . . .

1 comment:

GGAdventures said...

Gave me a good chuckle to start my day!!! Thank you!

and I'm still laughing...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11