Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pink!

Pink has always been my favorite color (with purple) ! it is so nice to have a little girl to dress up again! Tia and I did a little photo session on her bed yesterday and all I had to do to get her to smile was to feed her bites of ice-cream between photos :) (a natural light inside assignment for my class. lovin' that class!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a beautiful picture! I love it!!

Amy in Arizona

Meridith said...

Your photography is amazing! Did you say that you are taking an online photography course? Tell us more...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11