Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Our Little Acrobat!




Tia wanted to hang from Isabella's bar so we put her up there - and she can hang on it and bring her legs up!  Isabella remembered she still has her leotard from her first Gymnastics "snowflake show" when she was 3 years old so we of course had to put that on Tia.  Seriously she had a smile on her face in every single photo!  This little girl is amazing!  As you can tell Isabella and I are having loads of fun with our little Chinese, American, Australian Acrobat :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ellie - I haven't looked at your blog for a few weeks. Oh my goodness!! You have one adorable daughter! She looks so happy! I loved all of the pictures!!!

Amy in Arizona
www.chinacaboose.blogspot.com

Rebel said...

oh my oh my ~ I guess you will be taking two back and forth to the gym... Tia is good!!!!

... and I can see how happy big sister is too!

Cheers, Rebel

Anonymous said...

Can she be any cuter!! I can see that Isabella is just so In love with her baby sister. How Sweet. I love all of the pictures

Angel said...

Look how BRAVE she is!!! :0) Angel

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11