Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A few photos for the fan club :)

I love the way babies sleep :) Tia almost always has her legs like a frog.
Bathtime . . . she loves it now! She will even play in an empty tub. Look at her skinny legs (I think the water makes them look even skinnier) and I was telling people she is getting chubby . . . . At 19 pounds, I guess not!This outfit was a garage sale find by my friend Jenny, Isabella wore it at 8 months and I put it on Tia to see if it fit. It does! I have a great photo of Isabella wearing it and I am really excited to get one of Tia also, an unexpected surprise. Isn't it sweet?

1 comment:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

She's just so beautiful. She looks stunning in the dress!

~Lynn

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11