Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

1 month ago today . . . .

. . . we sat nervously a government building in China waiting to meet our baby girl. At 10:30 am a woman walked in carrying the most beautiful, scared looking little China Doll we had ever seen. Finally the moment we had waited 7 months, or our entire lives for, had arrived.

We love you Kristiana Hope Witt. You fit our family to a T!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it has been a month already. Just for the record, you look good in your picture. You did'nt make everyone stand there for too many pic's did ya, checking each one between shots just so you could get the best of you. Gotta make sure you look good. LOL! The good old days. Sorry, I could not resist. It brought back too many memories. All good.
Missing you,
Tracy

Somewhere In The Sun said...

What beautiful pictures!! I'm so happy for your family. After the heartache of Casiana, Tia is such a gift.

~Lynn

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11