Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Friday, February 1, 2008

LWB wins!

Love Without Boundaries won the $50,000 Facebook challenge! Thanks to everyone who signed up and gave. They also won many daily challenges and combined with the donations it came to over $93,000! That breaks down to about 19 heart surgeries for babies whose life depends on that surgery. Thanks so much for making the difference in the life of a heart baby - our Tia reportedly had heart surgery through the Tomorrow Plan so this is near and dear to our hearts!

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11