Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Last night before we leave . . . .

The bags are packed, the paperwork is ready and so is the $$, the house is clean, the plants are watered. It is 12:30 am and we are ready to go to bed - to be greeted by 10 suitcases and just the last minute . . . eat brekky, shower, put the last bits in the bags, ZIPPP . . . . . . . ., taxi arrives and we are officially on our way to CHINA! that means we are only a few days away from "Tia Time"! Stay tuned as the exciting part is only days away!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's finally here!!! WooHoo! I can imagine how excited you are. You are on your way to meet your new daughter! We will be with you in spirit and prayer. Have a wonderful and safe trip!!

Godspeed.

Love,

Melissa

Angel said...

YIIIPPPEEEEE! :0) Angel

marcy said...

Yay! See you in GZ!! Safe travels!
Marcy

Anonymous said...

Ellie,
I just started reading your blog. I am so excited for you! By the time you see this you will be in China and that much closer to Tia.

Peace,
Kimberlie (a CHI Mommy working on a dossier for our daughter)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11