Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ladybug sighting . . .

Our agency emailed us today to let us know our Dossier is completely ready, the payments have arrived and it is just waiting for that Pre Approval so they can send it to China. Very exciting news - but we need that PA - can everybody do a PA dance for us?

I took the kids to the beach/park today since they are done with Term 3 and are enjoying their Spring Holidays. While eating lunch I was smacked in the face by a bug - when I brushed it away I realized it was a ladybug! Ladybugs are considered lucky in Chinese adoption and are supposed to be a sign that you will get some good news about your adoption. It is a silly little Adoptive Moms tale but fun anyway and we would sure love the news!

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11