Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It should arrive by the 9th . . .

According to our adoption agency chat group, if you go on vacation or are away from home your news about your adoption will arrive. We are leaving for the school holidays next week and we will return on October 9th. I'm guessing our Pre Approval will arrive during that time! Maybe we should leave today . . . . !

Do you like the "ticker" ? it is fun to watch the days roll by (or creep :-)

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11