Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Family of God

Family Of God

"I'm so glad I'm a part of the family of God
I've been washed in the fountain,
Cleansed by His blood.
Joint heirs with Jesus as we travel this sod,
For I'm part of the family
The family of God.

From the door of an orphanage
To the house of the King
No longer an outcast
A new song I sing.
From rags unto riches
From the weak to the strong
I'm not worthy to be here
But, PRAISE GOD, I BELONG!"

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11