Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Christiana? Kristiana? or Tessa?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I always ruled out the name Christiana because Isabella's middle name is Christina. I really love the name Christiana and even originally invented it myself while I was in college- though of course later I found out it already existed. I tried it out on Matt and the kids again and we are sort of liking it - especially because that would mean we could call her "Tia" which I also love. Christiana Hope is beautiful! It could also be Kristiana Hope just to make it a little different than Christina. The only bad news is that Elijah likes Tessa - and he can say Tessa - we will have to see our little Princess before we decide. They are both beautiful names.

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11