Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Homestudy visits complete!

We have been very busy getting all our documents gathered for our homestudy. On Saturday evening our social worker Megan arrived from Hong Kong to do our home visits. We were able to share the cost of her trip with two other American families here in Australia. We had a great time going over all the documents and visiting with Megan to meet all the homestudy requirements. After the visit Megan let us know that we will be receiving an approved homestudy! YEAH! Tick that off the list!

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11