Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Things Tia Loves

at age 2.

Her pink silky blankey
Dora The Explorer
Pincess Dwesses
her pink gumboots
chips
Candy
Chocolate
rice
noodles
swinging on the bar
jumping on the trampoline
puzzles
her bottle
milk - with chocolate in it
not wearing clothes
swimming
spinning around
counting
singing
Her friend Lauren

she is 3 now. (as of 7/15/09) ouch.. I so miss her 2 year old self. birthday photos when we are back at home :)

4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Miss Tia-Tia! What a beauty girl you have! And, with GOOD taste!!! God loves you, Sweet Girl! Hugs and love, Amy (& Sara) from Oregon

Amy Jo said...

Sorry..meant "what a beauty girl you ARE" and of course, what a beauty girl your Momma HAS! ;-)

DawnS said...

Happy Belated Birthday TIA!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Susan said...

Kate (CHI List 12) also has a 7/15 birthday. She turned 6 this year and has been home almost 3 yrs. Soon she will be with me longer than her time in China.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11