Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

smelling the flowers

I decided to work on my photography skills with these flowers. Silly Miss Tia who never likes to be in photos for me, didn't want me to take any photos without her in them either! She climbed up on the counter in her Princess outfit-of-the-day to smell the flowers (or get in the way of me taking a photo!).
processed in lightroom with Rebecca Lily's Faded Olive preset (just learning Lightroom that I recently purchased for the $99 student price, anyone with a child in school qualifies! anyhow I don't quite have it figured out.).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

for some reason I love her bare feet peeking out of the dress in this picture

GGAdventures said...

It's gorgeous! Your photos are always amazing!

Amy Jo said...

Keep posting your photos. I never get tired of looking at them. Or your precious Tia! Hugs, Amy in OR

Amy said...

I LOVE this! What great editing. Okay, so where do you go to purchase Lightroom for $99! I think that is definitely something I should get. What a great price!!

Dita said...

Great shot!

I am waiting for my delivery of Lightroom on the educational discount...I'm so psyched! What an awesome deal!

Ashton said...

That is beautiful!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11