Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

more pigtails photos

I took these photos early Sunday morning while Tia and I were enjoying (her)bottle and (my) coffee. I love these sweet times with Tia - snuggling, giggling and just being together (oh and taking photos :).

I love those times with Jesus when I can just enjoy him too, when I let go of all my preconceived ideas about what He wants FROM me (as if!).
Today I am feeling blessed!


“It is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace” Hebrews 13:9





She is just so beautiful :)

6 comments:

Saucy said...

I love those photos, especially the last one. The lighting is perfect, and her expression.

Riky said...

How cute!!! And dont fall over from the shock of it all but I just finished your tag......go check out my weirdness..........

Riky said...

BTW how do you get that cool blog list that tells you when you get updates?????????

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!! Hmm have you ever heard that before. Wait until she starts talking four! Love the pics.
Hugs
Sherry

Rebel said...

You are blessed!

Loving the pigtails! And Tia is looking like a big girl!

GGAdventures said...

Yes, she is beautiful! What gorgeous photos!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11