Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Waiting for our baby girl to be delivered . . .

I am sitting here with my eyes fixed on the driveway . . . our LOA is supposed to be here between 12-2 today. If there is an earthquake anytime in the next 2 hours and 11 minutes :) that would be Ellie in Australia, jumping up and down and most likely causing a tremor! Once I get that pretty thing it will be a whirlwind around here - Matt is coming home from work to sign and take our baby back with him. He will take it to the Fedex center that can get it out tomorrow. Luckily that one is not too far from his work (which is not too far from the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House to give you a mental picture.) CHI should have it back by Wednesday and will send it on to China ASAP, won't that be great?

Oh my goodness, I almost had a heart attack just now when a car slowed down in front of our house . . .

just wanted to share my excitement with all my adoption buddies - you're the best!

Love,Ellie
waiting for my baby girl Tia (LOA) to be "delivered" any moment . . .

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11