Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Some more vacation photos . . .




I've been a slack blogger! It was just so busy for the past few months and I'm not used to being super busy :(

Here are some photos of Tia from our Cairns/Great Barrier Reef holiday. She is beginning to enjoy gathering shells when we go to the beach! I'm wondering if all these little China dolls get this tan in the sun? I have resorted to a long sleeve rash shirt for the Princess because she gets sooooo dark!

No comments:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11