Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Shell Seeker . . . .




I've been a slack blogger! It was just so busy for the past few months and I'm not used to being super busy :(

Here is our little shell seeker on our Cairns/Great Barrier Reef holiday. She got so excited when she found shells at the beach! How cute is her little tongue sticking out in the second photo?!

I'm wondering if all these little China dolls get this tan in the sun? I have resorted to a long sleeve rash shirt for the Princess because she gets sooooo dark. (click on any photo to see it larger)

I will try to get up to date with this little blog - someday I might even get Christmas posted :)

3 comments:

Rebel said...

Lilli gets a tan... and even Abby gets a tan!

Hurry... Hurry... catch up!

Wanda said...

Your princess is certainly a beauty. I always enjoy your updates.

:)

Dita said...

Ellie...did you ever give consideration to adoption ME? I would love to go to Cairns on holiday...and live on a beach and watch your beauty frolic all day in her assorted and sundry pinks...that smile of hers making me smile all day long.....
give it some though, would ya?

hugs,
Dita
PS
There is no deadline to post christmas...just do it and put it back where it belongs in your blog...heck, I did...he he he (just let us know when and we'll go peek and no one will be the wiser!)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11