Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Where in China is Tia?


Tia is in a city called YiWu. Directly below Shanghai on the coast of China is a city called Hangzhou - YiWu is very near to Hangzhou, the city where we will receive Tia. We are hoping to be allowed to visit her SWI (Social Welfare Institute - or orphanage) in YiWu city also. We feel it would be really good to see where Tia has spent what will most likely be the first 19 months of her life. We also have friends waiting for their children from there and so we would love to visit them and get some photos for their waiting families.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiwu If you would like to learn more :- )

1 comment:

Angel said...

I would LOOOOVE for you to visit too!!! ;0) Angel/ Kaiya Shauntie's Momma

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11