Posting at SHINE

After almost 3 years of posting to this blog I've decided I am going to simplify my life and put all posts (for all my children!) on my "photography blog": SHINE!
I hope to see you there!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

My best Adoption Buddy!

My friend Rebel. OK first that actually is her name. Rebel is the friend that I mentioned seeing a post of hers on our agency Waiting Child chat group. When I saw that she was an American living in Australia and her husband works for the US government I contacted her. Rebel's family is adopting a 3 year old little girl named Lilli and she convinced me to pursue adopting through CHI and our wonderful Lawyer Michele Jordan. If it weren't for Rebel we may not have found our beautiful daughter Tia. Elijah and I were so happy to be able to meet Rebel and her daughter Abby and little Liv in a town called Bowral on Friday. We had a great time shopping for little girls stuff and enjoying lunch. Elijah (4.5) just adores Abby (almost 4), they are so cute together! It was a really fun day and even though we both had to drive in an incredibly scary downpour on the long drive home - it was totally worth it and I can't wait till we can meet again! We love you Rebel, Abby & baby Liv!

1 comment:

Rebel said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... you are too sweet! We had a great time on Friday... Abby wants to go all the way to "Cindy" next time and play on the big playground!!!

Rebel

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11